YOU: "I've got my food product on the shelves, now what do I do?"
Whether you trade on Amazon or in Whole Foods Market, through your own online shop, at your first market stall, or in the supermarkets, Flying Off The Shelves: The Food Entrepreneur's Guide to Selling includes tried and tested techniques from successful food businesses, on:
- Bewitching buyers: persuading retail buyers to put you on their shelves
- Building buyer relationships
- And “insider” buyer tips from super-successful UK food business founders
And, in The A-Z Of Selling:
- Crucial Customer "Cues" for quick sales
- Powerful Promotions (that don't kill your margin)
- The Magic of Mailchimp
- How to use "scarcity" to sell
- Sensational and Seductive Sampling
- The Necessity of "Nudging"
- Plus 20 more tips and tricks for getting your product flying off the shelves.
"I read and enjoyed Tessa's book Packed. It has some great tips on getting your product on the shelf in the first place, and then into customers’ hands.
I am sure “Flying Off The Shelves" deserves a place on all food entrepreneurs' bookshelves". Amelia Harvey, Co-Founder of Collective Dairy
Tessa specialises in food and drink research in the chilled aisles of major supermarkets, and in high street food chains, watching and talking to customers as they are about to buy.
Her clients include established brands like innocent drinks, Rude Health, Yorkshire Provender, Firefly Tonics, MOMA! Foods, Daylesford, Leon Restaurants, Itsu, and newer businesses like Collective Dairy, Peters Yard Crispbreads, Souplogie, and Jimmys Iced Coffee.
She helps food brands to adjust their customer offer, sizing, branding, and pack messages, so they can attract MAXIMUM attention and sales from shoppers in the super-competitive supermarket shelves.
She is the author of the best-selling Packed: The Food Entrepreneur’s Guide – How To Get Noticed and How To Get Bought, available on Amazon and Kindle.